A walker is a device that helps your kid to move from one place to other with safety precautions. The Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Walker is one of the best walkers that is available in the market. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the baby Einstein walker and its pros and cons.
This is a specially designed baby walker that comes with the elliptical frame for a sturdy platform. It will help your kid to learn walking with all the safety measures needed in the walker. Your baby will enjoy playing with the help of this baby walker from baby Einstein.
The baby Einstein walker is made from the strong materials that make it durable for a long amount of time. Now let’s start discussing this baby walker in detail with its specifications.
Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Ocean Explorer Walker
This walker from Baby Einstein is very convenient to use because of its user-friendly design and features. It comes with many colorful toys that keep your baby engaged for a long time. There is an adequate amount of area to keep this toys in the walker without any mess.
The toy tray can hold a big amount of toys and this tray is removable that makes it easy to clean. This detachable tray system saves space and makes it easy for you to transport the walker. You can also use this toy tray as a feeding tray when you want to feed your baby.
- Comfortable seat
- The walker has a comfortable seat with an extra height that provides extra cushioning and support. Also, it comes with many safety features that are needed for a baby walker.
- Adjustable and easy to clean
- You can adjust the height of the walker according to the height of your baby. Also, you can easily clean this walker in a very less time without any difficulty.
- Toy station
- There is a toy tray in this walker that has many playful toys of the different varieties. You can also remove this toy tray while feeding your baby.
- The toy tray of the walker is quite hard to remove and requires a large amount of time.
- It is best suitable for the babies weighing less than 25 pounds. So, it is not recommended for the kids having the weight greater than that.
When your baby moves with the walker, it will produce a melody sound for entertainment. This sound includes different tones of classical melodies in 3 different languages. Also, the steering wheel of the walker activates automatically while your kid is playing. This steering turns the lights on and makes ocean sounds for fun.
There are many useful features of this baby walker that makes it one of the best walkers. Also, when you are not using the walker then you can place it at any other place by folding it. Therefore, if you are looking for a comfortable and durable walker then you must consider this walker.
With this, we would like to conclude this article on Baby Einstein Ocean Explorer Walker. We hope you are clear with the information provided above on the baby walker. If you have any questions, then feel free to contact us at Paper Chase. We will be glad to assist you in every possible manner. Thank you.